The Phoenix Rising Sistah-Hood will be a year long membership beginning in January 2019. This sistah-hood will be broken down into four phases and host six calls monthly centered on a topic for each month. all calls will be centering black women and sistah-hood, with a focus on improving the lives of each member. Join us today in our sistah-hood and watch your life improve over the course of 2019!
Operation Restoration (January-March 2019)
Going through life as a black woman comes with many difficulties. Often when trying to resist against our oppression we can fall from grace. These set backs can have long-lasting effects, but through resiliency we can overcome any obstacles. Operation Restoration will be three months of challenges to restore ourselves onto our thrones. Each black woman has a gift that can be used not only to rebuild herself, but empower the lives of those around her. The purpose of Operation Restoration will be to rebuild from losses and set back to restoring ourselves through resiliency and self-care. All topics discussed on the calls will be centered around self-care, healing, coping and life skills.
Operation Self-Preservation (April-June 2019)
During Operation Self-Preservation we will take a deep look into our current position in life, where we see ourselves in the future, and how we will get there. We will create personal, professional, and collective blueprints to the life we desire and want to build for ourselves. Self-preservation is key to maintaining balance and longevity in our lives. We will discuss topics centered on personal goals and visions, action plans to achieve our goals, self-care, and time management. We will use the self-care methods learned during Operation Restoration to keep balance in our daily lives as we travel in our journey into self-mastery.
Operation Transformation (July-September 2019)
During Operation Transformation we will be putting our money where our mouth is. We will be actively working towards our goals by using the plans we created during the previous two phases. Our sistahs will be our accountability partners, and we will motivate each other along our journey. We will network and share resources pertaining to our plans and goals. We will put all of our plans into fruition. We will transform our lives into the life we want for ourselves, and will use our sistah-hood as our backbone.
Operation Sustainment (October-December 2019)
Once we transform ourselves into better versions of ourselves, we will create a sustainment plan to maintain all that we have achieved. We will finalize all plans and goals we have for ourselves and we will create a collective blueprint for our newly formed sistah-hood. We will discuss any expansions of not only our personal goals, but also the goals of our sistah-hood to create more opportunities for black women in our families and communities.
Each month this sistah-hood will host 6 different conference calls for the following sistah-hood circles:
1. Sistah-hood Circles: We will meet once a month for a sister therapy session to discuss current situations and to provide and trade solutions that centers on personal growth.
2. Boss-Miss Circle: Network building call for resources, finances, business owning, and professional services. These calls will have an objective of creating a network of black women with small businesses.
3. Prayer Circles: There will be at least two prayer circles per month on the New and Full Moon cycle. This prayer is open to women of all religions and spiritual system, but there will not be prayers to any specific God or Deity. The prayer will be to whomever you pray to without utilizing any specific language tied to a specific religion. An altar is not required for this prayer, but it is recommended to have a sacred space for prayers.
4. Book Club: A book will be chosen at the beginning of each month for this book club, and a call will be held at the end of each month to discuss the book. The book will be centered around the topics of: 1. Woman’s history (Particularly Black Women’s History), 2. Interpersonal relationships between black women, her partners, her children, her family, her community, and the society around her), 3. Spiritual tools for self-growth, and healing trauma, 4. Self-Love and manifestation affirmations, 5. Resources for black women to use for personal and professional growth, 6. Natural remedies for healing purposes, 7. Sistah-hood.
5. Journal Club: A topic will be chosen at the beginning of each month, and this call will be to share the journal entry related to the topic. This call is to help get sisters in the habit of journaling and writing out their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors and transforming it into healing.
All services will be offered via conference calls, and only PAID members will have access to these monthly calls. All members will be required to complete a membership form and a confidentially agreement. The dates for each month will be sent out in a newsletter before the first of each month. If you are unable to attend any conference call, a recording can be sent via e-mail to paid members only. Membership to the sistah-hood requires a small fee of $30.00 monthly or $250.00 for a full year.
Phoenix Rising Sistah-Hood
Paying for monthly Subscription to Phoenix rising Sistah-Hood
Phoenix Rising Sistah-Hood
Paying for yearly Subscription to Phoenix rising Sistah-Hood
All services and blogs within this group brought to you by Tanisha Coleman and Visions of A Black Herstorian, LLC.