The Phoenix Rising Sistah-Hood is a monthly sistah-hood that centers around creating happier and healthier lives for black women. Each month will host 6 calls for four phases that will center the operational focus of 1) Restoration, 2) Self-Preservation, 3) Transformation and 4) Sustainment.
The Purpose of the Phoenix Rising Sistah-Hood is:
1. To provide a safe space where black women can heal.
2. To create self-sustaining solutions for black women.
3. To connect with black women through the practice of self- preservation.
4. To connect with black women through the power of Sistah-Hood.
5. To inspire the next generation of black girls into becoming empowered black women.
1. To inspire and empower black women all over the world.
2. To assist black women in achieving healthier, happier, and care free lives.
3. To create long lasting solutions to counter the oppression against t black women.
1. To touch the lives of as many black women as possible.
2. To help black women all over the world achieve success in their daily lives.
3. To motivate black women to complete their personal and professional goals.
4. To be accountable for living our best lives.
5. To enrich the lives of black women to become wealthy and prosperous.
6. To build a network of professional black women entrepreneurs.
7. To create a world where black women can be loved, happy, and free.
Feature Art By: Richard Wagner