The Phoenix Rising Sistah-Hood is a sistah-hood that meets monthly and centers around creating happier and healthier lives for black women.
1. To provide a safe space where black women can heal.
2. To create self-sustaining solutions for black women.
3. To connect with black women through the practice of self- preservation.
4. To connect with black women through the power of Sistah-Hood.
5. To inspire the next generation of black girls into becoming empowered black women.
1. To inspire and empower black women all over the world.
2. To assist black women in achieving healthier, happier, and care free lives.
3. To create long lasting solutions to counter the oppression against t black women.
1. To touch the lives of as many black women as possible.
2. To help black women all over the world achieve success in their daily lives.
3. To motivate black women to complete their personal and professional goals.
4. To be accountable for living our best lives.
5. To enrich the lives of black women to become wealthy and prosperous.
6. To build a network of professional black women entrepreneurs.
7. To create a world where black women can be loved, happy, and free.
Future Goals For The Sistah-Hood
1. Create a functioning sistah-hood and support network
2. Relationship seminars
3. Retreats centered on healing
4. Regional and local chapters
5. Organizations for the liberation of black girls and women
6. Provide professional training, and financial resources and for black women
7. Healing and counseling centers for black women
© Tanisha R. Coleman and Visions Of A Black Herstorian, LLC 2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Tanisha R. Coleman and Visions Of A Black Herstorian, LLC with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Feature Art By: Richard Wagner